Friday, June 15, 2012

NZ Art Show 2012


The New Zealand Art Show is on again it is a three day visual feast - an exhibition showcasing thousands of artworks by hundreds of New Zealand artists. It is the largest of its kind in New Zealand. I will have 3 single Artist walls and am bringing some new work with a wider range of materials and styles, I do still have some of my regular work too for those who add to their collections every year. Thanks for the support I look forward to seeing you there.The 2012 show is being held 2 - 5 August, 2012 at the Events Centre, Queens Wharf, Wellington.


http://artshow.co.nz/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Who is watching?

Locations of visitors to this page

Thanks for checking out my web space. If you would like to get in touch to enquire about purchases or hosting an exhibition, please email me.
Leonie.Sharp@gmail.com

Followers